Sunday, November 14, 2021

Weekend in the city, 10th October

I was a bit reluctant to go to city as Lall and Shobha usuallly do a long walk. But to walk with them is not easy for me so i started thinking of staying back. But Shobha mentioned that Shivani also was coming, then I decided to go and see her. And as i cooked rajma curry I wanted to give her some as she likes Indian food. Around 9.45 am on 10/10/21 we left home. But the traffic was not bad and hence we got to Lucas/Leon's apartment arount 10.30 am. Since they were not at home during that time Lall and Shobha went for a walk while I waited at the reception area at the first floor. After about 10 minutes Lucas and Sean came back and they saw me sitting. I was not aware of their presence but when they called me nanima I stood up to hug them in surprise. They called and informed Shobha and Lall that they are back, after few minutes they returned and we all went up to their apartmen. Leon came up as Billy went to have hair cut for Cooper,their dog. Afterwards after Billy came with Cooper which was left in the apartment, we all went out for lunch where Shivani also came to join us. It was nice to talk to her as i found her very mature and understanding. I am glad that I met Leo/Billy, Lucas/Sean and Shivani and I felt i did the right thing going there along with Shobha and Lall.

No comments:

Post a Comment