Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Senior outing and lunch on 10/4/21

My day, today became quite hectic. But I did my morning walk snd my daily routine of prayer. At 10.30 am I drove to Walmart with Jayshree, Prabha, and Subhasini. I gave my car for oil change and many other things needed as I have not done servicing for the last nearly two years due to COViD lock down. Car was handed over around 11.10 am and got back around 1.20 pm. By then all three friends were busy doing shopping at Walmart and later at Kohl. But they hardly purchased anything. I didn’t buy anything except tooth paste and small plant. I need to replant it by tomorrow. I finished doing some gardening today. We(Prabha, Parminder, Jayshree, Subhasini and myself) had lunch at Star Chaat near Regal Cinema. Bill $60, $15 each of us. Later on on the way back home I went to pay my due payment for the month to Dr.Zhao. We had a good time together
Restaurant server man, Jamuna, Subhasini, Jayshree, Prabha 
Jayshree, Prabha, Jamuna, Subhasini at Star Chaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment