Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Seniors fare well party/ lunch at my house for Subhasini on October 14, 2021.

 10/14/21

    We had our farewell lunch (potluck) at my place as Lall had gone to LA and coming back today in the afternoon. As we had been together last few months and meeting regularly either walking or at homes we had been having good time together. As I am the only one who drives we had been going for shopping and eating lunch at the restaurants. Shubhasini is leaving on 21st October for India/Mumbai while Prabha is leaving for New Jersey on October 24th and then to India in March. Jayshree is leaving on December 7.
 So Parminder, Pramila and myself, three of us are left behind as we are citizens and living here for a long time. Anyway the COVID 19 had given us a chance to unite us as friends. This is the gift this lock down has given to us. Otherwise I have been living here for the last 21 years and I had not come across anyone to become friends around this neighborhood. I have friends but not in this neighborhood.   

lunch at my house 
lunch at Parminder's house (senior group)



No comments:

Post a Comment