Friday, December 15, 2017

Black Friday

November 27, 2017
Today’s Black  Friday’s calling
 As I got a pat on my back, “ go ahead, you wanted to take advantage of the  sale yesterday at JcPenney, but you missed it as you changed your mind in the last moment.”
 I knew I should be trying again today  as I missed yesterday’s sale. Hesitation lingered on for some time and  considering also I might regret later on I finally ventured out around 10.45 am taking the route Alcosta Blvd and then San Ramon Valley Blvd I driving toward Mall. When I reached there parked at my usual JCPenny parking lot and after locking the car and I walked toward JCPenney store. Surprisingly there were lots of parking spaces available. I see quite a few people coming out with bags of their purchases. 
Going straight to the ladies shoe department I found people were already browsing the stacks of shoes and for a moment I doubted if I could get my stuff. Surprisingly I didn’t have a desire to see anything else except the ankle length  boot I had been wanting for myself. After one hour or so I got one brownish suede, grabbing it with my right hand I started looking for customer service counter to pay my bill. I saw long line everywhere.  Then  finally I got into the line where ladies’ plus size garments on display. I had to be patient as the day was a black Friday and people were taking the right moment for their purchasea. Encountering such a situation was but natural on this day.   After about 35 minutes in the line I got my turn and used my coupon and my new JCPenney reward card. The boot valued $69.00 came down to $21.27 only and I was satisfied.
Surprisingly I didn’t have any desire to go around window shopping and hence took the escalator down to first floor, walked through the  bra department and then to the door to get out toward my car. My venture was fruitful and I was happy. By that time parking lots were full and people were trying to get  spot. Oh I thank god I was out at the right moment from the house.
 As soon as I got into my car and called Paromita back as I couldn’t talk to her when I was standing in the line. She wanted to drop by tomorrow and give me turkey soup which she made from her left over turkey. I said ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment