Sunday, January 19, 2020

First meeting of the year TV Writer's club


1/18/20
Today was not much of interesting meeting as used to be before. Very limited members were there and hence I didn't enjoy much. Missing Annette Langer for the first time as she passed away last December. She was a good writer and author.
Met Gary Lea who missed our scheduled meeting last time in Market Place. There was not much to talk about the coming up anthology plan. May be March end that will be decided. Talked to Cnnnie about my rejoining by March when the day light changes. Talked to the next seated lady Eve Sprunt who has published a memoir based on her aunt's letters during 1954-55 when she was teaching in the University of Karachi. That was interesting and I asked her if available as e book. So she gave me her card and I plan to look up in line.
I have to see where I can focus more and I know I need to be involved more with the writers of the local area. Also more with SGI activities as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment